[pulseaudio-discuss] ThinkPad T-510 audio output mute LED non-workingness

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Sun Apr 26 23:50:34 PDT 2015

At Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:11:53 +0800,
Raymond Yau wrote:

> > At Sun, 26 Apr 2015 09:20:12 -0600,
> > Glenn Golden wrote:
> > >
> > > Anyway, just my 2c, and entirely distinct from the issue at hand. Let's
> get
> > > the LED working as intended first.
> >
> > It's likely just a missing quirk application.  There was already a
> > quick specific to your device (17aa:215e), but this doesn't include
> > the thinkpad_acpi hook.
> >
> > A patch like below may fix the issue.  Give it a try.
> >

> Seem Thinkpad T510 has Conexant codec instead of realtek

Gah, I hate reports without alsa-info.sh output (not a link to
somewhere else).

Glenn, please attach alsa-info.sh outputs (run it with --no-upload
option) and the whole dmesg output after boot.  3.19 should already
contain the hook to thinkpad_acpi.c.  If anything is missing, you
should have a warning indicating it.

thanks,

Takashi