[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio a2dp disconnect problem

Eytan Naim neytan at marvell.com
Thu Aug 13 05:35:31 PDT 2015

Hi Tanu,

Thanks for the reply.

I think that the loopback module shouldn’t be unloaded each time steaming stops for the simple reason that it is loaded when connection is established, and not when streaming starts.

I get all kind of PulseAudio problems, for example in the example below, PulseAudio success to stream in the start, but after pausing and playing again PulseAudio act differently.

- It looks like PulseAudio has problem to handle changing connection state or something.

The below log was produced by the following steps:

a)      connection establishment

b)      streaming session

c)       stop from remote device

d)      unloading loopback module

e)      toggling streaming start/stop without PulseAudio suitable response

f)       pacmd failure for long time (more then 3-4 minutes). – so it’s probably not a dbus thing.

Please notice that each time I try a test, something a little different happens- but it always has to do with modules unloading/PulseAudio doesn’t response

I know the log is a little long, but the important part as I see it start around line ~443.

Thanks, Eytan.

pulse at OpenWrt:/$