[pulseaudio-discuss] Release notes

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 06:37:31 PST 2015

05.01.2015 19:09, Tanu Kaskinen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have now finished my work on the 6.0 release notes draft (initial
> version was made by David). If there's anything that still needs to be
> added/removed/changed, let me know, or just go ahead and edit the wiki
> yourself.
>
> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Notes/6.0/

I have read the draft. I think it would be a good idea to explain in the
"systemd socket activation support" section what PulseAudio features
depend on access to the D-Bus session bus.

In the "Better support for multichannel and 2.1 profiles" section, it
may be a good idea to note that 7.1 audio is now supported on HDMI outputs.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov