[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio sound quality problem on ARM

Andrej Šimko andrej.simko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:25:16 PST 2015

Hello,

we have still problems with voice quality, for now we are restarting
pulseaudio every 3 hours, it seems that is enough for good quality and
no distortion.
We are looking for somebody who will help us with it, of course we will
pay for it.

Problem is only on ARM and with echo-cancel, after a while the sound
goes crappy and only restart of pulseaudio help ( unload module for echo
cancel and load it back didnt help).

Please contact us.

Regards,
Andrej