[pulseaudio-discuss] 7.0 release blocker bugs - status
david.henningsson at canonical.com
Wed Jun 3 02:05:02 PDT 2015
So I looked into the 7.0 release blocker bugs this morning and I think
I've done what I can right now:
- [Bug 88452] pulseaudio "killed" my qemu instance (assertion hit)
closed as fixed
- [Bug 89139] Pulseaudio 6.0 on Arch no HDMI sound after upgrade from 5.0
removed as blocker, we don't know how long we have to wait for logs
and can't do much without it
- [Bug 90108] Multiple pulseaudio crashes.
I posted a patch that could help us debug it, no response either
here or in the downstream bug. Need a second pair of eyes?
- [Bug 90125] - [native protocol] sending to 5.1 configuration doesn't
WIP - I can't reproduce it here, but bug reporter seems responsive
- [Bug 90416] - [abrt] pulseaudio: pa_atomic_load(): pulseaudio killed
Difficult one. Related to module-echo-cancel and what happens when
the sink underneath disappears. I've posted one patch, but it just moved
the problem. I'm not sure whether asyncmsgq should never be null, or if
we instead should check for null at the appropriate places. Need a
second pair of eyes.
- [Bug 90489] - [regression] DYNAMIC_LATENCY introduced in
module-combine causes a race contition between pa_sink_render_into_full
and sink_update_requested_latency_cb in alsa-sink.c
Tanu says he's actively working on something, so standing back.
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
More information about the pulseaudio-discuss