[pulseaudio-discuss] progress bar freezes

is at k4ts.net is at k4ts.net
Sun Jun 7 11:38:57 PDT 2015

hello,

I have a strange issue with pulseaudio.

When I play a file on my notebook using the sink on my desktop,
the progress bar freezes after a few seconds while the sound goes on.

The same happens with other players. But works well with local sinks.

Do you have any idea what goes wrong?

I'm using pulseaudio from the first minute,
as replacement for ESD and never had such an issue.

My configuration is almost factory default.
Pulseaudio-5.0-r7 on Gentoo with the following use flags:

(X alsa alsa-plugin asyncns caps dbus gdbm glib gnome gtk ipv6 jack ssl
tcpd udev webrtc-aec zeroconf -bluetooth -doc -equalizer -libsamplerate
-lirc -neon -orc -oss -qt4 -realtime -system-wide -systemd -test -xen
ABI_MIPS="-n32 -n64 -o32" ABI_PPC="-32 -64" ABI_S390="-32 -64"
ABI_X86="64 -32 -x32")

https://binarysignals.net/pub/pulseaudio_client.log

thanks in advance!

is