[pulseaudio-discuss] Enabling automatic coverity scans for pulseaudio via travis

Felipe Sateler fsateler at debian.org
Thu Jun 11 06:19:22 PDT 2015

On 11 June 2015 at 09:50, Arun Raghavan <arun at accosted.net> wrote:

>>> I'm the Github admin. I've requested access for Coverity admin stuff
>>> so I can get the token etc.
>>
>> granted
>
> Thanks! It looks like the Travis/Coverity stuff needs to be based on
> the Github project (and just switching the one based on fd.o might not
> work).

The link with the instructions to link the coverity accounts was given
to me by a coverity help person when I specifically asked if switching
would work. So I guess in principle at least it is supported.

> We can figure out how to dedup the two, but In the mean time, I
> see to have having trouble getting this to work:
>
> https://travis-ci.org/ford-prefect/pulseaudio
>
> Any ideas?

It may be that the yaml requires some ordering for keys? That would be
a bit crazy but still... It is either that or the token was not
generated correctly, but we can't see the original ;)

I've been using the csound .travis.yml for reference[1], and other
than the env key ordering and a notification_email key in the coverity
addon I don't see any difference.

[1] https://github.com/csound/csound/blob/develop/.travis.yml
--

Saludos,