[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio-discuss Digest, Vol 46, Issue 50

Radhakrishnan, Manjula (M.) rmanjula at visteon.com
Sun Mar 15 22:18:08 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have added my explanation below , is this a known limitation that writes to PA should occur only after read has started , otherwise an initial delay will be seen ?  This is causing a major issue in embedded real time system.

Thanks & Regards

Manjula R
SME – Audio/DSP
Visteon Technical & Services Center , India
Phone: +91-44-49477829

Message: 3