[pulseaudio-discuss] Can't get Pulseadio to playback stream on Raspbian with HifiBerry DAC+

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:42:27 PDT 2015

2015-3-30 上午12:22 於 "David Martinez" <david at sojournmusic.net> 寫道:

> Label says PiFi DAC+. v2.0
>
> I'll need to look up how to apply the patch. I'm not familiar with how to
do it.

This look like driver bug since capabilities should be pvolume instead of
volume if your sound card are half duplex

Simple mixer control 'PCM',0
Capabilities: volume penum
Playback channels: Front Left - Front Right
Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right
Limits: 0 - 215 Front Left: 172 [80%] Front Right: 172 [80%]

Simple mixer control 'Playback',0 Capabilities: volume penum
Playback channels: Front Left - Front Right
Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right
Limits: 0 - 1 Front Left: 0 [0%] [-6.00dB] Front Right: 0 [0%] [-6.00dB]

Simple mixer control 'Playback Boost',0 Capabilities: volume penum Playback
channels: Front Left - Front Right
Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right
Limits: 0 - 1 Front Left: 0 [0%] [0.00dB] Front Right: 0 [0%] [0.00dB]

>> > I'll check HiFiBerry's site and see if I can get it.
>> >

>> https://www.hifiberry.com/dacplus/
>>
>> What is the label on the black DAC chip ?
>>
>> Aplay/Arecord output
>>
>> APLAY
>>
>> **** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
>> card 0: sndrpihifiberry [snd_rpi_hifiberry_dacplus], device 0: HiFiBerry
DAC  HiFi pcm512x-hifi-0 []