[pulseaudio-discuss] Patch review status wiki page updated

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Tue May 5 05:00:18 PDT 2015

PING again! Another three months passed and my patches which finally
makes bluetooth voice calls on Linux via pulseaudio usabe are still not
merged nor commented since September of last year. Is there somebody who
care about bluetooth support? Or is audio and bluetooth subsystems dead
on Linux and users should move to other OS? Now I understand why lot of
people hate that pulseaudio software. Nobody care about it and if
somebody sent patch which finally fix critical usage problem he is
ignored.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com