[pulseaudio-discuss] patches pending review

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Tue Oct 13 05:17:49 PDT 2015

On 2015-10-09 08:58, Georg Chini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> now that 7.0 is out I would like to point out again that there are still
> a lot
> of "old" patches which are pending review. Is someone going to care
> about them or will they just be dropped? At the moment there is not even
> an up-to-date list to remind that there is something outstanding.

Yeah, the situation is not exactly stellar, sorry about that. :-(

There was an attempt a few weeks ago to set up patchwork for PulseAudio
to see if that would improve the workflow [1], but so far I don't think
it's picking up any patches, so the set up hasn't succeeded yet.

Also, any initiatives to increase the reviewing (whether that means
start reviewing yourself, or pushing us maintainers to do it), is likely
to be a welcome effort. :-)

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic