[pulseaudio-discuss] no mic peak meter bar in sound settings (custom ASoC driver)

maruthi srinivas maruthi.srinivas.b at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:19:07 PDT 2015

Hi Arun,

Iam referring to  'input' tab in 'sound settings'  window. In that ,
progress bar should move if mic is connected and active.  Similarly,
there is a progress bar in 'input devices' tab in 'pavucontrol'.

When I connect mic and talk, the mic progress bar in pavucontrol app
moves, but not in 'sound settings'. The mic works as confirmed from
all recording apps.

Regards,
Maruthi