[pulseaudio-discuss] Issues with HSP profile on Bluetooth Headset

Georg Chini georg at chini.tk
Sat Apr 2 16:33:16 UTC 2016

On 02.04.2016 18:07, Jerome Leclanche wrote:
> Yeah, I have phonesim running on 127.0.0.1:9696 and
> /etc/ofono/phonesim.conf configured to look at that, but no dice. I'll
> look at it more, I'm not sure how to confirm pulse is talking to ofono
> properly.

pulse uses the dbus-messages that ofono sends, so you can verify
what happens by watching the dbus.
For phonesim to work properly you have to power up the emulated
modem. (I remember when I tried it a year or so ago that phonesim
did not even show a GUI before the modem was powered.)
Unfortunately I don't remember the dbus-command you have to send,
but maybe the test/enable-modem script of ofono works for you.