[pulseaudio-discuss] Freeze impending

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:49:14 UTC 2016

> On 15-Apr-2016 10:04 PM, "Alexander E. Patrakov" <patrakov at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Hi folks,
>> > Tanu rightly pointed out that we're almost upon the freeze date for
>> > 9.0, which is 22nd Apr.
>> >
>> > I know we've got a large patch backlog, so if your patches didn't make
>> > it, please be patient and we'll get to them.
>> >
>> > If you think something is crucial for this release (critical bug fix,
>> > regression, etc.), please holler now.
>>
>> We still don't have
>>
>> https://freedesktop.org/software/pulseaudio/webrtc-audio-processing/webrtc-audio-processing-0.2.tar.xz
>
> Yup, that's on my plate for before the first RC.

Well, actually, I have changed my mind.

I have looked through
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-amd64/Packages.xz
, and the only package that depends on this library is PulseAudio. So,
I would welcome incorporating webrtc-audio-processing source into
PulseAudio, and killing the separate package.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov