[pulseaudio-discuss] Input sound random detection.

Gustavo Duarte gus.duarte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:06:59 UTC 2016

Hi Tanu,

Attached you can find the outputs requested.

I took the outputs following these steps:

1) boot

2) open skpe

3) amixer -c0 and pactl  list

4) Call "Echo Sound / Test Service"

5) No input detecte, message wan't be recorded.

6) go to sound settings,change sound input volume level.

7) Call "Echo Sound / Test Service"

8) Message was recorded, i could hear it.

9) amixer -c0 and pactl  list

Thanks in advance.

Gustavo.