[pulseaudio-discuss] Thinking about pulseaudio for debian stretch

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Mon Dec 12 18:11:10 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-12-11 at 22:06 +0100, Pali Rohár wrote:
> On Thursday 03 November 2016 14:53:42 Felipe Sateler wrote:
> > Excellent. Having the first RC within november/early december makes
> > me think having version 10 (or at least a late RC + cherry-picked
> > fixes) will be the best choice.
> In that case RC should be released...

The current status is the following:

The pacat bug has a fix, but it's unclear whether we'll use that fix
or will Ahmed write a different patch.

All other release blocker bugs have a fix available, waiting for
review. Arun offered to do reviews in the coming few days, but I'm sure
he'd appreciate help.

As a reminder, the blocker bugs are listed here (in the "Depends on"
field): https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=96750



More information about the pulseaudio-discuss mailing list