[pulseaudio-discuss] packaging problem.
jay.cotton at oracle.com
Thu Dec 15 11:11:55 UTC 2016
I was importing pulseaudio v9.0 and I noticed that the LICENSE file is
changed, it refers to
That file is not in the source distro, but I found the patch that is supposed to put it in the distro. So
my assumption is that the package manifest needs to be updated.
The file and path are src/pulsecore/filter/LICENSE.WEBKIT
However in that directory
biquad.c crossover.c lfe-filter.c
biquad.h crossover.h lfe-filter.h
The file is missing. A find of the entire repo shows on the ~/LICENSE.
I'm not certain that this is a bug, if so I can file it.
More information about the pulseaudio-discuss