[pulseaudio-discuss] Using module-combine-sink with intermittent devices

Matt Feifarek matt.feifarek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:44:19 PST 2016

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Matt Feifarek <matt.feifarek at gmail.com>
wrote:

> But I'll try it tonight. Thanks.

I have had great luck starting over from scratch... thanks to everyone for
the help.

In short, I'm using system mode, starting from systemd (with a re-launch in
the event of a crash).

I'm letting udev do everything, then setting the profile manually in
system.pa, wrapping the USB device in fail tags.

And I'm setting the combine with no slave arguments, and a loopback with no
arguments either. It's all working nicely!

Thanks!