[pulseaudio-discuss] Setting gain when plugging headphone on (non-simple) ALSA controls

Sylvain Bougerel sylvain.bougerel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:13:46 PST 2016

Hi Tanu,

Thank you very much, it works like a charm. Your answer should benefit all
Dell XPS 13 (2016) users. See archwiki:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Talk:Dell_XPS_13_(2016)

If you wish to be quoted with your name or do not want the verbatim post to
be left on the wiki, let me know, I'll remove it.

Regards,
Sylvain