[pulseaudio-discuss] HFP HF - Reject SCO Issue
jomon.john at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Jun 7 07:53:20 UTC 2016
On 27.05.2016 21:18, Jomon John wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>>> Did you load module-bluetooth-discover with headset=ofono as argument?
>>>> Normally this should be sufficient to make it work. When the connection
>>>> is established,
>>> Yes, module-bluetooth-discover is loaded, also tried with "ofono" and "auto" arguments, but nothing till now.
>>>> pulseaudio automatically loads loopback modules for the phone. You might
>>>> have to check if the modules have the correct source / sink.
>>> Could you please provide further more details regrading the source sink setup.
>>>> Additionally to observing the log files, you can debug what is going on
>>>> by using dbus-monitor to see the messages on the dbus.
>> Thanks, SCO transport is working now, even though i cant hear anything on headset sco traffic is visible via btmon during phone call.The issues were,
>> * The build system(Yocto) was not properly enabling the ofono backend for pulseaudio, took some time to identify this.
>> * Configured default.pa with proper module name name(module-bluez5-discover) and arguments
>> * device, module and card restore modules are causing issues, so disabled it !!
>> Currently trying to change volume with alsamixer is giving following message,
>> alsa-plugins-1.0.29/pulse/pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect: Connection refused
>> cannot open mixer: Connection refused
> Did you check with "pacmd list-sinks" and "pacmd list-sources" if the
> bluetooth sink and source are
> available? Did you check if loopback modules get loaded?
> If they get loaded, please check if they are loaded correctly. There
> must be one module with source
> set to your phone and sink set to your default sound device and one
> module in the other direction.
> You should also see some output of the loopback modules in the
> pulseaudio log.
Thanks for the support, things are getting more and more interesting because now,
* A2DP is working fine, but i cant find bluez source or sink in pacmd or pactl outputs, but same time the loading of module loopback with bluez_source is shown in journalctl logs of pulseaudio.
module.c: Loaded "module-loopback" (index: #28; argument: "source="bluez_source.CC_C3_EA_0A_15_90" source_dont_move="true" sink_input_properties="media.role=music"").
* Same for HFP, nothing related to bluez_* in pactl or pacmd outputs. Again i can see the audio levels changing in pavucontrol (connected from external machine with PULSE_SERVER) but only one side audio is working which is from device side mic to other end. on the other side (calling phone to device) the levels are changing but seems to be not routed to the default sink (since the levels are not changing in the default sink)
Loaded "module-loopback" (index: #30; argument: "source="bluez_source.CC_C3_EA_0A_15_90" source_dont_move="true" sink_input_properties="media.role=phone"").
card.c: Changed profile of card 1 "bluez_card.CC_C3_EA_0A_15_90" to headset_audio_gateway
some more information regarding the setup,
* Everything is run as root user who is member of audio and pulse groups
* PA daemon is not in system mode
* ofono and bluez is available on dbus system bus but pulseaudio is on dbus session bus (is this the right way ??)
More information about the pulseaudio-discuss