[pulseaudio-discuss] Using native HSP support

DaCosta, Alexandre Alexandre.DaCosta at phonak.com
Wed Mar 23 16:02:42 UTC 2016

The verbose log only shows the following :
D: [pulseaudio] module-bluez5-device.c: Acquiring transport /org/bluez/hci0/dev_00_18_09_1F_F7_61/fd16
I: [pulseaudio] backend-native.c: doing connect
E: [pulseaudio] backend-native.c: connect(): Function not implemented

Any  idea on how to debug this ?

Alex