[pulseaudio-discuss] Front audio panel "forgets" state after reboot, no sound until replug

紅 蒼穹 chrno-sphered at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:19:09 UTC 2016

Well, after restart the active profile is my surround one:
     Active Profile: output:analog-surround-71+input:analog-stereo

But the connected surround device (actually a 5.1+2.0 sink-remap, with two sound systems attached)
doesn't output any sound, and the headphones aren't even listed in KDE's plasma-pa widget, nor in pavucontrol

Should I be reporting this as a bug somewhere?