[pulseaudio-discuss] bluetooth source not created

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:38:44 UTC 2016

Il 09/05/2016 15:13, Alexander E. Patrakov ha scritto:

> The problem is likely --disallow-module-loading, because
> module-loopback is, well, a module. You can remove this argument if
> you have no users except root on your system.

Thanks! One step forward!
Removing that flag I now see the bluez source with pactl list sources.
But when I start playing a song from the smartphone something weird happens:

- no audio
- pactl list sources doesn't work anymore (it hangs and timeouts)

Actually on the system should be another user, and most applications
will run with the user privileges. This user has been added to the
groups lp, pulse, pulse-access, audio.

What's the best configuration? It's ok to start the deamon as root and
run bluetootctl as user.
Best regards