[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio and ofono integration

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:50:26 UTC 2016

Hi,
two questions:

1) I connected my phone to the target using a2dp profile. Every time a
sound is emitted I need to restart pulseaudio because the bluez source
is deleted. Which parameter in the configuration files handle this behavior?

2) in order to provide the headset profile I added "headset=auto" on
load-module module-blueooth-discover in /etc/default.pa. Then I added
the following to /etc/dbus-1/system.d/pulseaudio.conf:

<policy user="pulse">
     <allow own="org.pulseaudio.Server"/>
     <allow send_destination="org.bluez"/>
     <allow send_destination="org.ofono"/>
</policy>

but when I start pulseaudio I still get:

> E: [pulseaudio] backend-ofono.c: Failed to register as a handsfree
> audio agent with ofono: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The
> name org.ofono was not provided by any .service files

It's obvious I'm missing something!
But I cannot find an updated documentation (bluez5, pulseaudio 8).

Thanks again!
Marco