[pulseaudio-discuss] a2dp output device

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Fri Oct 7 11:53:09 UTC 2016

On Fri, 2016-10-07 at 13:29 +0200, Marek Czerski wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've setup my host to receive audio from bluetooth device and play it with
> pulseaudio. It is working ok. But i have two sound cards, so where i can
> configure which audio device will be used ?

The default sink will be used. You can configure which sink is the
default for example with pavucontrol or "pactl set-default-sink".

If you don't want to use the default sink, you have to remove module-
bluetooth-policy from /etc/pulse/default.pa and load module-loopback
yourself with the bluetooth source and the desired sink as arguments.