[pulseaudio-discuss] module-bluetooth-policy : How to use auto switch profile?

Greg greegthegeek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:57:40 UTC 2016

Hello community,

I'm using a BT headset with a microphone.

I'm using A2DP profile to listen music and HSP when using a softphone
(Jitsi).
Today, I have a key shortcut that toggle the profile when I'm receiving a
call (pacmd set-card-profile bluez_card.0C_E0_E4_8D_15_50
headset_head_unit).

This a manual intervention, and from what i understand, there seems to be a
way to do it automatically with module-blutetooth-policy?

I would like to know how to do this... is anyone could help me?

(i found
https://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Modules/#index36h3
quite dry?)

My laptop is running debian/sid