[pulseaudio-discuss] module-bluetooth-policy : How to use auto switch profile?

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:25:42 UTC 2016

On Monday 05 September 2016 15:19:53 Greg wrote:
> Everthing seems (sounds :)) fine, but as i'm in bluez 5 the profile is not
> switching yet...

Yes, bluez5 needs some patches...

> Which kind of log could I provide to help?

First I need to finish my patches for bluez5 support. I think I do not
need any logs... In ideal world it should work :-) but some testing will
be needed.

So when my patches will be ready, I send them to mailing list and CC
you, so you can try & test them.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com