[pulseaudio-discuss] module-bluetooth-policy : How to use auto switch profile?

Greg greegthegeek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:56:34 UTC 2016

> No, you must use version from git. Not some stable with that patch, it
> is not enough.

Sorry I missed that point!

Now here I am, when I launche pulseaudio form the build tree
(./src/pulseaudio -n -F src/default.pa -p $(pwd)/src/)

bluez4-util.c: org.bluez.Manager.GetProperties() failed:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: Method "GetProperties" with
signature "" on interface "org.bluez.Manager" doesn't exist

I think that the bluez 5 limit  you were talking about?

Thanks & hope to hear about you soon :)

Have a nice day,

--
*GreeG*