[pulseaudio-discuss] USB headset Steelseries Arctis troubleshooting

Johan Heikkilä johan.heikkila at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 10:15:32 UTC 2017

> So far the only usable way is to list no paths in the mappings and use
> auto-profile, with the side effect mentioned, that profiles are shown
> in both output and input in gnome sound settings.

One additional comment to this. I guess the goal would be to have two
separate output devices visible, so that the mono device could be
selected in a voice chat application. Doesn't bother me much, but I
guess it is an important part of this headset, because of the separate
hardware volume control for the "chat" output.

--
Johan Heikkilä
<johan.heikkila at gmail.com>