[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulse and ffmpeg

Sebastian Pereyro seba at goempirical.com
Tue Aug 22 23:53:28 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I am trying to capture audio using ffmpeg and pulse. I was able to achieve
what I needed by using the following command on ffmpeg

ffmpeg -f pulse -i default f flv rtmp://host:1935/live/streamname

Now I want to achieve something a little more specific. I have a scenario
where I could have mulitple browser tabs, each tab with a different audio.
I would like to capture a specific audio not all of them at the same time.
Is there any command or format that I could use to specific an audio from a
specific browser tab?

I am also asking ffmpeg mailing group, but I thought might as well as here
maybe someone already has done and has an example handy.

Thanks

Sebastian