[pulseaudio-discuss] Couldn't set Buffer size for Bluetooth Audio

Shinnosuke Suzuki suzukisn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 11:07:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm writing a phone application with bluetooth headset using pulseaudio api.
I could create record/playback stream using asynchronous api.

I got media packet from stream callback for record.
In this function, I got 96 byte media packet by pa_stream_peek() in stream
callback.
I expected 320 bytes, because sample format is as follows:
static pa_sample_spec sample_spec = {
    .format = PA_SAMPLE_S16LE,
    .rate = 16000,
    .channels = 1
};
I have to send media packet from bluetooth headset to DSP in my board
by 320 bytes each.

Is there any way to set media packet size with fix value like 320 bytes?
Or Do I have to write program packing the media packet with fixed value
in the stream callback?

Best Regards,
Shinnosuke Suzuki