[pulseaudio-discuss] problem with webrtc and pulseaudio

Fatima Castiglione Maldonado 发 castiglionemaldonado at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:49:40 UTC 2017

Thanks for the suggestion, will try it and let you know what happens.
My client won't accept it, but it sounds good for diagnosis.

> <castiglionemaldonado at gmail.com>:
> >> What does "broken" mean more specifically? Things appear to work, but
> >> the microphone produces just silence?
> >>
> > The mic produces a very distorted sound, like "cracking" sound
>
> As a temporary workaround, you can run "pacmd load-module
> module-echo-cancel channels=2 rate=48000 use_master_format=true", and
> then, using pavucontrol, move Chrome's input and output to
> echo-cancelled devices. That just exploits the fact that virtual sinks
> behave differently than normal ones in aspects related to buffering.
>
> --
> Alexander E. Patrakov

=================================
Fátima Castiglione Maldonado
Singer, Designer, Creative, Artificial Intelligence
Cantante, Diseñadora, Creativa, Inteligencia Artificial
castiglionemaldonado at gmail.com

                     ____
                   ,'_   |
 __________________|__|__|__
<_____                      )                _.------._
      `-----------,------.-'              ,-'          `-.
                 |    |  |              ,'                `.
                ,'    |  |            ,'                    `.
                |  _,-'  |__         /                        \
              _,'-'    `.   `---.___|_____________             \
          .--'  -----.  | _____________________   `-. -----     |
          |    ___|  |  |                      \  ,- \          |
          |    ___|  |===========================((|) |         |
          |       |  |  | _____________________/  `- /          |
          `--._ -----'  |        _________________,-' -----     |
               `.-._   ,' __.---'   |                          /
                |   `-.  |           \                        /
                `.    |  |            `.                    ,'
                 |    |  |              `.                ,'
                   | _|  |
                   `.____|

while( love & passion ) {
  for( fight = 0 ; rights < freedom ; rights++ )
    fight = standup( rights );
  free( babylon );
}