[pulseaudio-discuss] How set callback from different process

Deeps Pawate deeps.engg2003 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:23:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to read data sent from callback

int callBack(unsigned char* but, short int length)  {
pa_stream_write...
}

I have created module_hal_pcm_stream and will register above api to Hal
module which after after decoding will call the above callback function.

I'm facing problem
1.cant receive call back pulseaudio completely blocks
Cpu utilization goes to 100%

When I run using simple api and run in separate process registering to call
back able to receive callback and push pcm to pulseaudio.

Since I want to use as loadable and unloadable module. I want to know is
there any way to resolve such issues.

Your reply much awaited.

Thank you in advance.

Regards