[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 9.99.1 (a.k.a. v10.0 release candidate 1)

Felipe Sateler fsateler at debian.org
Thu Jan 5 21:05:05 UTC 2017

On 3 January 2017 at 13:29, Tanu Kaskinen <tanuk at iki.fi> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> The first release candidate for PulseAudio 10.0 is now out. As always,
> the purpose of the release candidate is to get some testing done before
> the final version is released. So, please test this on your own
> machine, and if you're a distro maintainer and you have some suitable
> channel for prereleases, push this also to poor unsuspecting users and
> report back what kind of regressions they find!

I have uploaded the RC to debian experimental, so it should make it
easier to install/test on debian-based distros. It built on all
release architectures[1]

The hard freeze for the next debian release is on Jan 25th. I'm still
undecided on whether to push for 10 (or an RC) for stretch, I guess we
can see for a week or so if reports pop up.

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=pulseaudio&suite=experimental

--

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler