[pulseaudio-discuss] Play audio files of high sample rates without hassle

Milan Oravec moravec at ukf.sk
Sat Jan 28 21:33:49 UTC 2017

Hi Arun, thank you very much for your effort and time. I'm aware of
human listening ability and theory about it, but adding this feature
will harm nobody, I hope so. :)

Kind regards,

Milan

s pozdravom

Milan Oravec

CIKT UKF Nitra
mobil: +421907670270
email: moravec at ukf.sk

Tuto spravu nepreveril ziadny antivirus - nebolo treba...