[pulseaudio-discuss] location of pa-equalizer default config and presets

Bernhard Landauer oberon at manjaro.org
Wed Jul 19 21:22:59 UTC 2017

I am attempting to include a default equalizer config with an edition
and would like to know where the proper place to store this
config/preset is.

My understanding is that presets used to be stored in
~/.config/pulse/presets but whatever I put there is not shown in the
application. Looks like this has been changed during recent development?
Most important for me would be to find out how the default equalizer
settings can be pre-defined.

Thank you
kind regards
Bernhard Landauer