[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth HSP handling on pulseaudio

Shinnosuke Suzuki suzukisn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 06:19:45 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I’m a new to pulseaudio development.
I would like to write program which handle voice packet and some Bluetooth HSP event (RING,CKPD etc) from/to bluetooth headset.
The pulseaudio 6.0 support HSP with bluez5, so I think this can be done.
I read programming documentation, and I think the program needs asynchronous API not the simple API.
But I couldn’t find any information on handling bluetooth HSP event and voice packet.

I there any manual or sample code on this?

Regards,
Shinnosuke Suzuki