[pulseaudio-discuss] Control ladspa plugin using libpulse instead of the dbus interface

wellington wallace wellingtonwallace at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 02:46:28 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am able to dynamically change ladspa plugin controls using pulseaudio's
dbus interface. But as this api is not recommended I would like to do
the same using libpulse. I have read the documentation but I could not find
a way to do this without resorting to dbus. Someone could point me to an
example or the api functions I have to use to accomplish this? Any hints
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

                       Wellington

--