[pulseaudio-discuss] Fwd: pa_source_info question

Alexandre Vicenzi vicenzi.alexandre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 00:38:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm calling pa_context_get_source_info_list to get the complete source
list and I would like to know if pa_source_info is the current default
source.

I know that I could call pulse_get_server_info to get the default sink
and source, but what I want is to know if there's a way to figure out
if pa_source_info is the default device. There's no explicit field
telling me if it is or it's not. Maybe some prop list, but I couldn't
find any.

Is there any way to discover if pa_source_info is default or I need to
call pulse_get_server_info to get this information?

--
Alexandre Vicenzi