[pulseaudio-discuss] ifdef foo

Timothy Hobbs timothy at hobbs.cz
Wed Mar 15 23:19:47 UTC 2017

OK, next question.

In src/modules/module-protocol-stub.c

I see the following comment

   449 #else /* USE_TCP_SOCKETS */
   450         if (u->socket_server_unix)
   451             if
(pa_socket_server_get_address(u->socket_server_unix, t, sizeof(t)))
   452 pa_http_protocol_remove_server_string(u->http_protocol, t);

But I always thought that TCP sockets and Unix sockets where different.
That unix sockets where the ones that exist as an inode in the
filesystem, where-as TCP sockets are bound to a network port. Is the
comment wrong or am I misunderstanding?

Thanks,
Tim