[pulseaudio-discuss] Problem setting up a service that uses audio

Toby Haynes tjwhaynes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:26:54 UTC 2017

If you are running a systemd service that needs pulseaudio up and running,
then you need to do two things:

set up pulseaudio as a systemd service
declare a dependency on your pulseaudio systemd service

At least some of the documentation for this can be found at :

https://possiblelossofprecision.net/?p=1956

Cheers,
Toby Haynes