[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio 11.1 - Airplay to Airport Express doesn't work

John Clare johnclare at me.com
Fri Oct 6 13:00:55 UTC 2017

Hi Colin,

Thanks for this. I’m far from being a networking expert, but my setup is as follows:

1) Sky ADSL cable modem - wireless turned off but DCHP on. I wanted to use my Airport Express for wireless as it has 5GHz.
2) Airport Express connected to this using cable. Router mode off, and is in Bridge mode
3) Connecting to Airport Express wirelessly, all internet access and Airplay using iTunes on my Mac is fine

I assumed my Airport would be on an 192.168.0.* address, so I don’t know where 169.254.13.13 is coming from. Do you think this could be the problem then?

Regards,

John