[pulseaudio-discuss] Hsp profile available but not working

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Wed Oct 11 16:01:37 UTC 2017

On Mon, 2017-10-09 at 16:51 +0200, Paweł B wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I have a problem with hsp profile.
>
> After connect to Philips WeCall Speaker profile headset_head_unit is
> available:

<snip>

> After run ‘mplayer test.wav’ nothing is happens (there is no sound). In
> a2dp_sink profile everything works fine, but I need use microphone to
> record voice.

When "nothing happens", does it look like mplayer is stuck, i.e. not
sending any audio to pulseaudio? That symptom is discussed at [1],
section "HSP problem: the bluetooth sink and source are created, but no
audio is being transmitted".

[1] https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Bluetooth/

https://www.patreon.com/tanuk