[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio looses sinks follow up

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Oct 19 16:56:02 UTC 2017

I'm using pulseaudio  version 11.1.
Yesterday when pulseaudio lost its sinks I didn't check pamixer
--list-sources and pamixer --list-sinks when I restarted the system so
probably missed some useful data.  Today when pulseaudio lost its sink
again I did that check and discovered something that may be useful.  The
numbers designating sources and sinks got 0's in them.  Those were not
there before since all sinks and sources started with 1's.
For the record I'm running archlinux and keep this system updated
regularly on one drive and on other drives I have different linux
distributions but for these messages I was using archlinux both yesterday
when this started happening and also today.