[pulseaudio-discuss] module-bluez5-device not loaded

Sjoerd Venema srg.venema at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:38:06 UTC 2017

It all suddenly decided to start working...

I'm clueless of what changed, it's bothering me that I don't know why, BUT,
module-bluez5-device was not loaded.
So, at least I know that that isn't necessary apparently..

For now all is OK, just hope I get a bit more fluent in Pulse towards the
future ;-)