[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio 11.1 maybe?

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Sun Sep 10 19:44:17 UTC 2017

There were a couple of regressions in 11.0, and USB devices aren't
prioritized as promised in the release notes, so I think we should
release 11.1 ASAP. At least these patches should be included IMO:

sink, source: don't try to update volumes of not-yet-linked devices
alsa-mixer: add mixer handling to the fallback stereo case
sink: remove priority bonus for the "internal" form factor

Any thoughts?

I'll be away from Monday to Wednesday, so I can't work on the release
immediately.

https://www.patreon.com/tanuk