[pulseaudio-discuss] [Patch] RAOP: fix audio synchronisation, take two

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Fri Sep 15 19:34:50 UTC 2017

On 15 September 2017 at 15h44, Tanu Kaskinen wrote:

Hi,

> [...]

Thanks for your detailed review. I reworked the patch to follow your
advices. In particular, I've made all latency parameter handling and
passing to use milliseconds, only use microseconds at the only place
needed.
For initializing the optional parameters to the default (2s) value if
not passed, I had to do a double if() to check for the parameter's
existence first. Nevertheless, it's cleaner than before.

Attached is an updated patch.

Thanks!
--
Colin