[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio internals overview

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Fri Sep 22 19:15:48 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 01:41 +0300, Victor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've written a blog post with an overview of PA internals:
> https://gavv.github.io/blog/pulseaudio-under-the-hood/
>
> Any feedback is appreciated :)

Impressive work! We'll definitely need to link to it from the wiki,
until maybe some day our own documentation reaches similar coverage of
topics.

I read it all and made notes when I noticed errors, but most of them
were minor. I'll send the notes to you, but I'll need to format them in
a nicer way first. I expect to do that on Wednesday (I'll be away from
Sunday to Tuesday, and I have more urgent things to do today and
tomorrow).

https://www.patreon.com/tanuk