[pulseaudio-discuss] bluetooth: HFP | WBS | pollfd->revent POLLOUT not hit

Georg Chini georg at chini.tk
Sat Jul 7 10:07:46 UTC 2018

On 06.07.2018 08:43, Sathish Narasimman wrote:
> Hi Luiz,
>
> Yes, I am doing the polling. I an not changing that part of the code.
> In which it is default in which NBS also uses.
>
> Thanks,
> Sathish N

The current code does not poll for POLLOUT in all situations,
see comment in the code. You should check if POLLOUT is
really set in pollfd->events. Actually a situation like you
describe is "normal" but should not impact sound quality,
again see comment in the code. You could try if it helps to
remove the "if (blocks_to_write > 0)" and set writable=false
unconditionally.