[pulseaudio-discuss] How to play a sound both on headphone and speaker and line-out?

Ali Shirvani aj.shirvani at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 12:05:28 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I want to play sound on all output ports of sound card, includes headphone,
speaker and line out. I found that I should define new profile for the
sound card that includes all required output ports.

I changed `/usr/share/pulseaudio/alsa-mixer/profile-sets/default.conf` file
and uncommented last lines and changed the `auto-profile = no`, but
unfortunately it doesn't work.

Would you please help me to define a custom profile to play sound on all
output ports?

Regards,
Ali Shirvani